Zion, God is calling us deeper in Him. Our mandate from the pulpit has been to "redefine our purpose" in Him. Redefining our purpose cannot be done without approaching the throne, Spirit to Spirit, allowing His Spirit to flow over us, transforming us in His presence.
[Roaring] deep calls to [roaring] deep at the thunder of Your waterspouts; all Your breakers and Your rolling waves have gone over me. Psalm 42:7
Taking the time:
- to bow before our Creator
- committing our all to Him
- communicating Spirit to Spirit in our heavenly language
- entering into soaking praise and worship
- listening for His voice and instruction
- growing in grace through His "rhema" words
- allowing His unfailing love to flow to us and through us
All of these are important to grow closer to our Lord. The desire we have to engage with God comes from Him, leading us into a place of communion and fellowship. We can respond to Him and engage in a closer walk, constantly aware that the Spirit of God is literally living inside of us. His presence is "golden."
My prayer for you today is that you will acknowledge the Risen One within you, welcoming His Holy Spirit, and allow Him to draw you into His love and presence today.
Love in Christ,